How should I plan to attend Elevate Church?
1. In accordance with CDC guidelines, we ask that you and your family wear a cloth face covering or mask.
2. In order to create a spacious environment, we will have limited seating with adequate spacing in our main sanctuary. In addition, we also have our patio available for you watch service doors.
What happens once I arrive?
Please arrive 15-20 minutes before the start of the service to ensure that we can accomodate you and your group.
In ordere to respect every individual, we sit parties that are not from the same group away from one another.
Will there be Elevate Kids classes?
We're excited to let our families know that eKids Ministry will be opening up for all ages (Kinder - 5th grade) on Sundays and Wednesdays starting Sun. November 15th! Our team is taking every precaution necessary to ensure that our children's facility is safe and sanitized.
*You MUST RSVP your child in order for them to attend class.
*All children are required to wear a mask or face shield.
*All classes will be sanitized before, during, and after every service.
If you would like for your child to attend their class, you will need to reserve their spot.
Click To RSVP
What precautions is Elevate Church taking?
We are taking every step of precaution as prescribed by the CDC to ensure that Elevate Church is safe, secure, and spacious for you and your family.
1. Our facilities, including every chair, will be sanitized prior to and between each worship experience in accordance with CDC guidelines.
2. We will provide various ways of giving through our church app and website or our designated drop off tithe boxes.
Who shouldn’t attend in-person service?
For their own safety and the safety of others, we encourage all attendees over the age of 65 or those who have a compromised immune system to worship with us online.
If you have had any of the following symptoms this week or do not feel well, please use wisdom and worship with us online:
• Fever Over 100
• Cough or Sore Throat
• Shortness of Breath
• Contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 (specifically in the last 14 days)